Booking Office and Pay on line for conference is now open
so take advantage of the 10% reduction for members until 31st March 2016 (NOTE LA's etc will still benefit from the discount if they book early but still wish to pay in the new financial year)
Please send your booking requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or Debbie@cctvusergroup.com
Or Why not fill in the On-Line Booking Form which can be found on the main menu link?
Or download the brochure (when available)and fax it to us
With only one conference this year you can't afford to miss it!
Receipt of the application will be confirmed by e-mail, and an invoice; joining details, programme and location map will be sent by post to you at the address below at a later date.
The registration covers Dinner, Bed and Breakfast for the night/s shown on the form, entrance to all conference events and include lunch and refreshments throughout the event
Now you can also pay securely online with SagePay after submitting booking details
Click on the Pay Online link on the Main menu
Please Note :-
1. Due to limitations on space and rooms only CCTV User Group members are eligible to attend our conferences
2. Please BOOK Early as accomodation at the conference is limited
3 Any cancellation of this booking must be received at least 4 weeks in advance of the event, when a full refund will be given. It is regretted that no refunds can be given after that date, as the User Group will be committed to the hotel for these costs.
4. Delegates are responsible for settling their own accounts for drinks, room service and any additional hotel charges
5. We request that payment of our invoice is received within 14 days of receipt
6. We reserve the right to alter the programme without prior notice
7. Please note the information entered below will be used for room bookings, name badges, table place settings etc.
8. On occasions due to the popularity of the event it might be necessary to provide accommodation at a nearby hotel of a similar standard. Early booking helps ensure a room at the conference hotel.
(26) By , 02 Jan 2016, 11:48